I love how every runner out there feels the same way. Even the greats like Jordan Hasay.
my first blogspot was called “the beauty of the run”, I feel like Jordan Hasay really GETS ME :D(via
Oooomg i know where this is!!!
Low carb, low calorie FLOURLESS PIZZA recipe.
77 calories a slice.
This is real.
RECIPE for 1 medium pizza (8 slices):
- 1 cup of shredded cauliflower or 1/3 of a head of cauliflower…60 cents
- 1/2-3/4 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese…$1.30
- 1 egg…15 cents
- 1 tsp dried oregano…1 cent
- 1/2 tsp crushed garlic…10 cents
Toppings (up to you but I did a veggie medley):
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce…60 cents
- 1/2 cup mushrooms…60 cents
- 1/2 green bell pepper…35 cents
- 1/2 red onion…55 cents
WHOLE PIZZA = $4.26
1 SLICE = 53 cents
1. Shred cauliflower in a food processor
2. Microwave in a bowl for 8 min
3. Mix in about 1/2 cup of cheese, save rest for topping
4. Crack the egg and mix all ingredients together
5. Spray pan with PAM and make a nice base of cauli-cheese crust
6. Bake in oven for 10-15 min at 350F
7. Then take out crust, top with sauce and toppings
8. Place back in oven for another 10-15 min
REBLOG if you wanna make this right now!
My “before” and “right now”. I don’t have a goal yet, but I know I can achieve so much more. The human body is capable of such wonderfull things.
In the left photo I weighted about 70 kilo’s, now I am around 63. I changed the way I eat (no more cookies, chips, candy during the week) and I started to workout 3 times a week (mostly lifting, not much of cardio)
If I can do this, so can you guys!!!!
Love you all
Flashback Friday: Progress Pic Edition.
Insecure vs. confident. Perspective!
Trust me when I say weights will not make you bulk! I get a lot of questions about my fitness regime, there is no secret. I eat clean 90% of the time and weight train 5 x a week. I have been doing this no excuses for the last 10 weeks. Progress is slow, never be put off if you don’t see quick results. Its routine and constantly repeating those healthy habits that will pay off.
Be Healthy, Be Happy, Be you!
Exercises that activate each buttocks muscle :
- MEDIUS - Jumping Jacks
- MAXIMUS - Deep Lunges
- MINIMUS - Squats
Honestly, you need NOTHING else to get the butt you dream of, just these three exercises!