LOVE that smile!!
I found this somewhere - OMG!!!
Skinnyyy-l0veee’s Healthy Cinnamon Protein Bread!
1.5 cups whole wheat flour
1/3 cup applesauce
3/4 cup skim milk
1/2 cup egg whites
2 scoops vanilla protein powder
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 cup stevia
2 tsp cinnamon
Set oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Combine stevia and cinnamon in a small bowl. Combine all other ingredients in a large bowl. Mix in half of the cinnamon-stevia mixture. Pour half of wet mixture into a loaf pan, then sprinkle the top with half of the leftover cinnamon-stevia mixture. Repeat with other half of wet mixture, again sprinkling with the rest of the cinnamon-stevia mixture. Bake for about 30 min. Cut into 8 slices and enjoy the deliciousness!
Makes 8 servings
130 calories/ 35g carbs/ 10g protein per slice (negligible fat)
Raw Vegan Raspberry banana Ice cream
blend in food processor: add toppings and done!
3 years difference between these two, and it was not a smooth ride by any means. Battling binge eating disorder was the hardest part and although I’m still recovering, I am a completely different person today. My journey was full of highs and lows and I gave up numerous times. Something that I discovered semi-recently is Josie Spinardi’s [audio]book “How to have your cake and skinny jeans too” and it’s an incredible book that I highly recommend everyone check out-ESPECIALLY if you suffer with binge eating- it will change your life!
Height - 5’8
Left- 174 lbs
Right- 148 lbs
Current weight - 143 lbs
2. push yourself to fall asleep earlier - start with 11pm, then 10pm, then 9pm. wake up in the morning feeling re-energized and comfortable.
3. erase processed food from your diet. start with no lollies, chips, biscuits, then erase pasta, rice, cereal, then bread. use the rule that if a child couldn’t identify what was in it, you don’t eat it.
4. get into the habit of cooking yourself a beautiful breakfast. fry tomatoes and mushrooms in real butter and garlic, fry an egg, slice up a fresh avocado and squirt way too much lemon on it. sit and eat it and do nothing else.
5. stretch. start by reaching for the sky as hard as you can, then trying to touch your toes. roll your head. stretch your fingers. stretch everything.
6. buy a 1L water bottle. start with pushing yourself to drink the whole thing in a day, then try drinking it twice.
7. buy a beautiful diary and a beautiful black pen. write down everything you do, including dinner dates, appointments, assignments, coffees, what you need to do that day. no detail is too small.
8. strip your bed of your sheets and empty your underwear draw into the washing machine. put a massive scoop of scented fabric softener in there and wash. make your bed in full.
9. organise your room. fold all your clothes (and bag what you don’t want), clean your mirror, your laptop, vacuum the floor. light a beautiful candle.
10. have a luxurious shower with your favourite music playing. wash your hair, scrub your body, brush your teeth. lather your whole body in moisturiser, get familiar with the part between your toes, your inner thighs, the back of your neck.
11. push yourself to go for a walk. take your headphones, go to the beach and walk. smile at strangers walking the other way and be surprised how many smile back. bring your dog and observe the dog’s behaviour. realise you can learn from your dog.
12. message old friends with personal jokes. reminisce. suggest a catch up soon, even if you don’t follow through. push yourself to follow through.
14. think long and hard about what interests you. crime? sex? boarding school? long-forgotten romance etiquette? find a book about it and read it. there is a book about literally everything.
15. become the person you would ideally fall in love with. let cars merge into your lane when driving. pay double for parking tickets and leave a second one in the machine. stick your tongue out at babies. compliment people on their cute clothes. challenge yourself to not ridicule anyone for a whole day. then two. then a week. walk with a straight posture. look people in the eye. ask people about their story. talk to acquaintances so they become friends.
16. lie in the sunshine. daydream about the life you would lead if failure wasn’t a thing. open your eyes. take small steps to make it happen for you.
A Variation For Almost Every Day Of The Month
- Back Squat
- Front Squat
- Goblet Squat
- Prisoner Squat
- Regular Squat
- Split Squat
- Squat Jump
- Uneven Squat
- Monkey Squat